To Empower Young Women to Grow as Valuable Assets of Global Society by Providing them Quality Higher Education Enabling Them To Develop High Intellectual Level with Spiritual ,Cultural and Ethical Values.
The Vision of the Institute is to work for betterment of the Society through Education by Generating Skilled Knowledgeable Human Resource.
- To develops habit of deep and Advanced studies of subjects beyond the text books of subjects , in Students
- It informs the Teachers with latest up-dates in their respective subject area
- Giving women a wider and deeper understanding of the various disciplines;
- Providing adequate and comfortable physical facilities for study
Various Section of Library
Circulation Section: Circulation section is responsible for the Borrowing of material, Management of Collection and other related services to User. The main Function of circulation section is Issue-Return of books.
Reference Section: The Central Library has separate Reference section with Reading Room .The seating capacity of Reference section is 60 seats.
Web library: Web library is developed to provide better on-line facilities for teachers and students. Provide free access of e-book and e- Journals for Teachers & Students Through N-list Program (INFLIBNET.) In N-list Database we have e-books 1, 64,300+ and e-journals 6000+.
Instruction for student
- Members should produce their Bar coded ID card at the entrance of Library.
- Users must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of books before borrowing, and if not he/she must immediately bring the matter to the notice of the Librarian. Otherwise he/she is liable to be held for the damage of the books.
- Users should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/damage books.
- Renewal of book is possible if there is no reservation for the document by other members.
- Books not returned on the due date stamped on the book will be charged a fine @ Rs. 1.00 per day.
- A Reference books and Periodicals are not issued out.
- Borrowers are responsible for the documents they borrow. Documents lost, torn or damaged (tearing of pages, underlining, making notes, damaging of binding and like) shall attract serious action including suspension of membership and/ or replacement of documents concerned. The lost/damaged document shall be replaced by borrower with latest edition else equivalent amount plus an additional charge of 10% for the book will be charged.
- During power/system failure the circulation counter service will be suspended.
- Mambership of N-List.
Library Services And Facilites
- Surprise Date with a Book
- Monthly Activity for Students (Review of Books and Quotation) etc
- OPAC facility for Teachers and Students.
- Membership of N-List …free of cost available online books and Journals
- Newspaper Clipping Service
- Employment Corner.
- Recommendation Corner (for books & Journals).
- Reservation service for books
- Reprographic Service.
- Displayed of New Arrivals.
- 5 year unsolved question papers and Syllabus are available.
- Suggestion Corner
- Free Internet facility.
- E-Material Service
- Indexing Services