Students Life in Campus
This is a residential course, and the students are motivated and provided suitable atmosphere and facilities to shape their personality to come out a achievers in the field of Naturopathy and Yoga. Yoga practice is a part of their curriculum; hence Yoga classes are conducted in all the 51/2 years beginning from the basics till advance practices and clinical applications under the guidance of qualified and experienced faculty members. Participation in indoor and outdoor sports is encouraged. Periodic fitness training programs are also conducted as it is part of their professional requirement. Compulsory reading hours and library hours are prescribed to helping students to cope up with subjects of basic medical sciences. Faculty members are made available during these sessions for interaction as well as clarification of doubts.
Class level symposiums are conducted for every subject to encourage confidence and improve presentation skills of the students. Students are periodically exposed to talks on moral values, personality development, diet reform and personal care, which are usually addressed by our Chairman, Rev.Sidh Bhauji.
Students' Charter Based on Decennial Initiative of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) The Institution's responsibilities towards students:
- Provide clear information to the students about admission procedures for all the programs, fees structure and refund policies, financial aid and student support services.
- Offer programs with academic flexibility keeping in view the institutional goals and objectives.
- Facilitate effective implementation of the teaching-learning programs.
- Implement well-conceived plan for continuous monitoring of the students progress.
Ensure transparency in the procedures and systems for assessing students.
- Use students’ feedback in the initiation, review and restricting of programs.
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the institution systematically and clearly to all the students.
- Promote values, sense of social responsibility and good citizenship in all the students
Students' responsibilities towards the Institution:
- Appreciate the institutional goals and objectives and contribute to their realization by participating in relevant activities.
- Have a clear knowledge of the programs, admission policies, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Understand the teaching-learning strategies and evaluation system of the Institution.
- Ensure mandatory 80% attendance in classes.
- Undertake regular and intense study of learning materials.
- Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the institution.
- Prepare for continuous internal assessment and term-end examinations.
- Give feedback for improvement of the system.
- Set high standards as worthy alumnae of the institution.
- Respect the staff of the Institution and express this in action and behaviour.
- Foster equality among all religions and sections of the society.
- Desist from ragging of any sort in the college.
AS A PARENT / GUARDIAN
Our college seeks to work in partnership with the parents / guardians of the students in this 51/2 years medical education program.
When students enroll on our course, they are asked to sign a contract which gives us their permission to contact parents / guardians for the following reasons:
- Poor Attendance
- Academic Progress
- Parents Teacher
- Disciplinary Issues
- College trips
Parents / Guardians should be aware about their wards progress and activity in college. They are also encouraged to visit the college to discuss their ward’s progress and get updates about any concerns the College has about the well being, performance of their ward.
The College will also respond to any concerns parents / guardians might have.